motion cross 600
The motion cross 600 is a popular machine for not too weak trainees who appreciate the upright body posture and comprehensive activation.
The motion cross 600 is a very popular training machine. Its allure comes from its popularity with the users and the upright posture with which the exercise is performed. More and more people work in a sitting position and need a balance to this posture when exercising or when doing therapy.
It is easy to learn the exercise so that few personnel are tied to training people. In comparison to other machines on the market, the movement is very round and joint-friendly.
Since this machine is optionally available as a medical product as well, the low minimum step-on height of 18 cm is very beneficial.
- low access height of 18 cm
- forward and backward movement possible
- ergonomic correlation of arm and leg movement
- big, anti-slip footsteps
- 3 programs: Quick, Watt, Pulse
- rpm-dependent and rpm-independent programs
- multicolour backlight with bio-feedback
- rpm limit for extra safety
- coded Polar® pulse receiver
- RS232 interface
- therapy program package (see monitor description), which then includes an rpm-constant program
- RFID system/wireless network for integration into different training control systems
- ear pulse system
- boosted 200 variant: increase of max user weight to 200 kg
- grid independent
- hybrid brake system (HBS)
- mono belt drive, self-adjusting and silent
- high quality friction and ball bearing for long-term, low maintenance usage
- performance range fitness: 100 – 500 Watt rpm-independent, 100-1000 Watt rpm-dependent
- performance range medical device: 100 – 500 Watt rpm-independent, 100-1000 Watt rpm-dependent (if you need a lower min Wattage, please contact us)
- increments: 5 Watt
- rpm range: 20 – 120 RPM (adjustable rpm limit: default 80 RPM)
- manufactured according to: DIN EN ISO 20957-1 S-A-I, DIN EN ISO 20957-9 S-A-I, DIN EN 60601-1, DIN EN 60601-1-2
- CE based on the guidelines for medical devices according to directive 93/42 EEC, class IIa
- authorized user weight: 150 kg
- measurements (L x W x H): 200 x 65 x 165 cm
- weight: 103 kg