motion sprint PL
The motion sprint 600 PL or PL med represent a benchmark in the field of sliding plate technology and leave almost no wishes unanswered.
If you are more of a friend of “carpet treadmills”, i.e. formally sliding plate treadmills, then you will love our motion sprint PL.
It is constructed in a very robust way and makes no compromises in terms of quality. The technology has been established and validated for years. The machine offers all significant functions for training therapy. The solid frame and the strong AC motor make the machine indestructible and universally usable.
This machine also comes with the uniform monitor of the cardio line 600 and thereby perfectly blends in to a complete line of machiens or training control systems.
For an especially nice training and therapy feeling it offers an excellent cushioning of the running surface.
This machine is always equipped with a gradient adjustment in the range of 0-20% and it can be individually customized to the most diverse non-standard usages. Thus, reverse movement direction, additional input pads, underarm rests, various hand railings and specific gradients, as well as specific speeds are no problem for this machine.
The motion sprint 600 PL is available as a certified medical product according to the 93/42 EWG, class IIb or as a fitness product.
- high quality sliding plate system with long lived running belt.
- emergency stop button on the monitor
- speed between 0,1-17,0 km/h in steps of 0,1 km/h
- distance display exact to 1 m up to 1 km, after that exact to 10 m (fire department application)
- 3 programs: Quick, Watt, Pulse
- multicolour backlight with bio-feedback
- coded Polar® pulse receiver
- RS232 interface
- therapy program package (see monitor description)
- RFID system/wireless network for integration into different training control systems
- additional emergency stop with magnet release cord
- variety of accessories, e.g.: underarm rest, bar handrail, fixture for securing of persons, reverse direction of movement and more.
- 3hp AC polyphase motor
- performance range: speed between 0,1-18,0 km/h in steps of 0,1 km/h;
- manufactured according to ISO 20957-1 S-I; EN 957-6 A; EN 14971; EN ISO 13485; IEC60601-1; EN 60601-1-2; IEC 62304
- medical product additionally: CE according to guidelines for medical products 93/42 EWG. Class IIb
- authorized user weight: 150 kg
- running surface: 155 x 50 cm
- measurements (L x W x H): 209 x 86 x 131 cm
- weight: 198 kg