motion body 600
The motion body 600 is the perfect training machine to strengthen or mobilize the upper body and the arms specifically. Its wide height adjustment makes it ideal even for a standing training.
The motion body 600 is one of our favourite machines because it is so well done. It is the specialist for the upper limbs and in addition to the ordinary endurance training, it serves as a cross trainer in combination with the cycle or relax, as well as a training machine for people who have limitations in the lower limbs.
The included seat can be removed completely so that an even, flat platform allows for easy access to the power unit. Wheelchair users can position themselves here.
The removable seat is not only useful for wheel chair users. If you want to use for example a large exercise ball, more torso stabilization is necessary. Since our motion body 600 has a very wide adjustable range of 40 cm, it is easily possible to train when standing up, which offers another training variation. Included in a training system, this is simply wonderful!
Likewise, it is also used for mobilization of the arms and the shoulder belt. The asynchronous movement is excellent for the mobilization of the shoulder joint and rotator cuff and regular cardiovascular workouts.
The length adjustable crank, which is included by default, can be switched to synchronous movement (handibike). This synchronous motion sequence is preferred for further load and for muscle build-up. The synchronous motion sequence is of course also the optimal training for wheelchair users.
Ergonomics are optimized additionally by the Leki® handlebars, which do not get uncomfortable even on higher resistance or endurance workouts.
The inplemented click mechanismof the Leki® grips provides extra securing of the hand by means of hand straps or gloves.
Watch this introduction on the Leki®-grip.
For wheelchair with tread widths larger than 63 cm or 67 respectively an additional platform can be used. This platform is then also equipped with connectors for wheelchair fixation.
Watch this demonstration of the emotion platform for an even wider wheelchair access. In the meantime the platform has been modified in two parts for easier handling and shippment.
- long seat for optimal positioning
- seat is easy to remove
- gas loaded piston height adjustment of the power unit for a seated or standing training
- length adjustable cranks, can be rotated by 180° (for handibike mode)
- ergonomic Leki® handle bars
- 3 programs: Quick, Watt, Pulse
- rpm-dependent and rpm-independent programs
- multicolour backlight with bio-feedback
- coded Polar® pulse receiver
- RS232 interface
- therapy program package (see monitor description), which then includes an rpm-constant program
- RFID system/wireless network for integration into different training control systems
- platform with track width > 63 cm for better wheelchair access
- boosted 200 variant: User weight increase to 200 kg
- grid independent
- calibrated power unit which can be recalibrated
- hybrid brake system (HBS)
- performance range fitness: 25 – 500 Watt rpm-independent, 25-1000 Watt rpm-dependent
- performance range Medical product: 15 – 500 Watt rpm-independent, 15-1000 Watt rpm-dependent
- increments: 5 Watt
- rpm range: 20 – 120 RPM
- manufactured according to: DIN EN ISO 20957-1 S-AI, DIN EN ISO 20957-5 S-A-I, DIN EN 60601-1, DIN EN 60601-1-2
- CE based on the guidelines for medical devices according to directive 93/42 EEC, class IIa
- authorized user weight: 150 kg
- measurements (L x W x H): 116 x 77 x 155 cm
- weight: 108 kg