Just like the other machines of the motion line 600, our motion relax 600 can be purchased with or without medical device certification, according to your needs. This machine in particular is often used for very different applications. Typically, it is used as a comfortable machine which is suited for long endurance units because the hands are free for other things.
Additionally, this machine is irreplaceable for applications involving instable persons who cannot work safely on a classical cycle ergometer. The horizontal gas spring supported adjustment makes positioning easy.
Additionally, it often makes sense for strongly handicaped patients to use the combination of length adjustable crank and pedal shoe to ensure an effective training.
Click here for a video on the pedal shoe and length adjustable crank arm for the motion relax 600.
Our “boosted” version of the machine is meant for clinics with obese patients and is equipped with a wider seat, a higher backrest and a turnable seat. Thus, you can enter sideways easily and then bring yourself into the training position through the open through-step.
Increasingly, this function is used for neurological applications where patients highly appreciate the easy, assisted access to the machine.
The wide horizontal adjustment range and small increments enable a comfortable and precise positioning for your customers workouts.
- wide step-through
- horizontal, gas spring supported seat adjustment
- 3 programs: Quick, Watt, Pulse
- rpm-dependent and rpm-independent programs
- multicolour backlight with bio-feedback
- coded Polar® pulse receiver
- RS232 interface
- therapy program package (see monitor description), which then includes an rpm-constant program
- RFID system/wireless network for integration into different training control systems
- ear pulse system
- back rest with grade adjustment (not available in combination with boosted variant)
- V crank (length adjustable crank set)
- pedal shoe for fixation of the feet
- boosted 200 variant: Increased user weight to 200 kg
- boosted 250 variant: Increased user weight to 250 kg, incl. turnable seat
- grid independent
- calibrated power unit which can be recalibrated
- hybrid brake system (HBS)
- mono belt drive, self-adjusting and silent
- performance range fitness: 25 – 500 Watt rpm-independent, 25-1000 Watt rpm-dependent
- performance range medical product: 15 – 500 Watt rpm-independent, 15-1000 Watt rpm-dependent
- increments: 5 Watt
- rpm range: 20 – 120 RPM
- manufactured according to: DIN EN ISO 20957-1 S-A-I, DIN EN ISO 20957-5 S-A-I, DIN EN 60601-1, DIN EN 60601-1-2
- CE based on the guidelines for medical devices according to directive 93/42 EEC, class IIa
- authorized user weight: 150 kg
- measurements (L x W x H): 152 x 67 x 138 cm
- weight: 105 kg