motion stair 600
The motion stair 600 is bedrock of cardio training and combines “activities of daily life” with endurance training as well as providing a challenge to coordination. To say that it can be replaced by the cross trainer does not measure up to this demanding exercise machine.
The motion stair is often forgotten by operators. It was mostly replaced by the cross trainer since the latter is less challenging in movement and in the instruction for usage. However, the motion stair combines endurance training and coordination training for the important “activities of daily life” in an excellent way.
Particularly the pedal independent function which allows for large and small or varying step sizes offers huge advantages for your dedicated therapists.
Besides the naturally available system integration of this machine, its small space requirement has additional meaning for some facilities.
- side independent, challenging movement
- large, slip resistant foot steps
- 3 programs: Quick, Watt, Pulse
- multicolour backlight with bio-feedback
- auto weight function for correct calculation of calorie consumption
- coded Polar® pulse receiver
- RS232 interface
- therapy program package (see monitor description), which then includes an rpm-constant program
- RFID system/wireless network for integration into different training control systems
- ear pulse system
- grid independent
- hybrid brake system (HBS)
- performance range fitness: 4-27 m/min sink speed
- variable, independent step height of 0-32 cm
- manufactured according to: DIN EN ISO 20957-1 S-A-I, DIN EN ISO 20957-8 S-A-I, DIN EN 60601-1, DIN EN 60601-1-2
- medical product: CE according to guidelines for medical products 93/42 EWG. Class IIa
- authorized user weight: 150 kg
- measurements (L x W x H): 105 x 65 x 160 cm
- weight: 65 kg