motion cycle 600
The motion cycle 600 is the classic among our ergometers since it is an integral part of practically every training arrangement. The machine is robust, compact, ergonomic, configurable in a variety of ways, and, and, and ...
The motion cycle 600 is our top-selling product because it is simply the allrounder among the training machines for cardiovascular and orthopaedic applications. This machine is the cornerstone of every facility which is then supplemented by other machine types if necessary. It can be customized to your needs with a variety of options. By means of various interfaces, it can be integrated into medical test environments as well as into health-oriented training control systems. Grid-independency, which is our big advantage, comes into effect here again because it still can be realized even with most of the options.
Since the cycle ergometer is the original machine for performance diagnostics, our motion cycle is available with the optional test program package as well.
In a lot of applications our machine is equipped with length adjustable cranks (V cranks) so that training is possible despite movement restrictions or with the purpose to get rid of movement restrictions.
The motion easy move system turns our bicycle ergometer into a device which fulfils all requirements of a medical training system, yet, being still mobile. Thus, the ergometer can be lifted on rollers and moved after each training without effort.
This option becomes especially useful and easy to handle due to the fact that our machines are inherently grid-independent! No cables, no power outlets that you need to consider and therefore you have full flexibility!
From a technical point of view, our machine scores for you because your trainees obtain an open through-step as well as an individual positioning possibility due to the horizontal and vertical seat adjustment.
In this picture, you see the fitness model with the more sportive handle design.
In case you want to use the ergometer for billing of services to insurance carriers, you should choose the machine variant with the certification according to the Medical Device Directive.
In this picture, you see the medical model where the handle design allows a more upright training position.
The motion cardio machiens do perfectly blend in compatible training control software solutions, which do not only transfer training profiles, but also indicate correct positioning.
- low through-step
- horizontal and vertical seat adjustment
- 3 programs: Quick, Watt, Pulse
- rpm-dependent and rpm-independent programs
- multicolour backlight with bio-feedback
- coded Polar® pulse receiver
- RS232 interface
- therapy program package (see overview of motion line 600), which then includes an rpm-constant program
- test program package (contains therapy program package and 5 test profiles)
- V-crank (length adjustable crank set)
- RFID system/wireless network for integration into different training control systems
- ear pulse system
- boosted variation: User weight increase to 200 kg
- grid-independent operation
- calibrated power unit which can be recalibrated
- hybrid brake system (HBS)
- mono belt drive, self-adjusting and silent
- performance range fitness: 25 – 500 Watt rpm-independent, 25-1000 Watt rpm-dependent
- performance range Medical product: 15 – 500 Watt rpm-independent, 15-1000 Watt rpm-dependent
- increments: 5 Watt
- rpm range: 20 – 120 RPM
- manufactured according to: DIN EN ISO 20957-1 S-A-I, DIN EN ISO 20957-5 S-A-I, DIN EN 60601-1, DIN EN 60601-1-2
- CE based on the guidelines for medical devices according to directive 93/42 EEC, class IIa
- authorized user weight: 150 kg
- measurements (L x W x H): 125 x 65 x 148 cm
- weight: 63 kg