The completely newly developed monitor of the motion line 900 contains all the functions needed for the next generation of medically certified, professional cardio machines and enables superior trainings methods as system integration if needed.
The capacitive 7‘‘ touch display convinces with a variety of
views and enhanced visualizations of the training history. We have given great importance to the fact that the operation remains easy to understand. On the bike ergometer, recumbent bike and cross trainer, a display of the force distribution between the two sides of the body, our motion balance light system comes as a standard feature and helps any orthopedic or neurological patient to work on synchronous movement.
The optional programme package extends the 3 standard training programmes with various intelligent add ons such isokinetic training, intervals, tests on the cycle ergometer and serious games for certain products.
Less visible, but important in today‘s daily training routine, is the connectivity of the new control unit, which we put a lot of attention to during the development of the console. Here, RFID identification as well as NFC and barcode identification is possible. Just like the identification, data transmission to the training control systems can be done in a variety of ways, making it easy to implement the devices wirelessly. One of the new connection options is to hook up to a smartphone or tablet, which can exchange data with a database or visualize data via a compatible app. With our new line of equipment we solve an old problem in a comfortable way. We can use the new Polar® auto connection function even without a PC in the device and still mains independent to establish a connection between the training device and the Polar belt. We use the familiar 5 kHz coil for identification and then
automatically switch to interference-free Bluetooth® transmission. The important thing for your setup, in addition to the accurate and interference-free transmission, is that it does not require any manual coupling or decoupling. Also the previous chest straps from Polar with 5 kHz technology are still compatible. Once the Polar® belt is linked to the device, the new connection also allows the transmission of other
parameters, such as pulse rate and soon the heart rate variability. Of course, we are already working on solutions for
using these new parameters for control purposes. The monitor itself shines with its simple menu navigation and clear display of the training progress. We want to continue to focus on good training and not on entertainment, which can nowadays be supplemented by mobile devices if required.
If mobile devices are used, they can also be linked to the machines using a suitable app, then training parameters can be transmitted.
The connection always uses Bluetooth® technology and starts with the transmission of the training parameters to the ergometer and ends with the transmission of the results to the selected target volume.
Smartphones or tablets can be charged inductively via the Qi system during training if there is any surplus current. The possibilities for individual training and therapy
design are thus virtually unlimited.
A quickstart training with connected smartphone app.
The monitor is prepared for user identification via RFID wristband, transponder card or mobile connection via NFC or barcode.
The programme selection interface is easy to understand and visualises the content.
The Serious Game "Freeway" for active use of right or left leg at various intensities.
The Serious Game "Slalom" offers an easy start to the concient use of right and left leg.
The performance package, does contain the inductive charging for mobiles or tablets using a Qi-charging module.
Additionally it enlarges the performance range at several machines:
- motion cycle 900, motion relax 900, motion cross 900: max 950 watt
- motion body 900: max. 550 watt
- motion sprint 900 SL/SE: max. speed 22km/h
- at motion cycle 900, motion relax 900, motion cross 900 and motion body 900 reduced to a min. of 7 watt, when an external power supply is being used
The connect package has to be chosen, if the machine shall be integrated into any kind of system. It contains the Bluetooth® data exchange, which is a world wide standard. Also it enables the identification via the integrated RFID, NFC and barcode modes.
The programme package enlarges the range of programmes to 10 instead of 3 standard programmes. Then interesting features like the freely programmable interval training or the rpm-constant isokinetic programme are available.
The motion cycle, motion cross and motion relax 900 do get the full functionality of the motion balance system with more detailed display of the right/left comparison and also 3 Serious Games.
On the motion cycle 900 the programme package also offers several cardio tests such as the IPN-test, a PWC test, Conconi and a programmable step test profile.
- Capacitive 7'' touch display
- motion balance system light - small indication of right/left side comparison as standard on cycle, relax and cross
- 3 training programmes that enable rpm-dependent and rpm-independent training modes
- new Polar®-auto connection function (5 kHz & Bluetooth®), downward compatible
- handy rack
- small rim for reading support
- home button as safety function
- 10 languages to be chosen by user individually
- low power consumption - except for treadmill all machines can be used power independently
- performance package (inductive charging for mobile phones or tablets, increased max wattage and reduced minimum wattage)
- connect package for system integration (connectivity via world wide accessible Bluetooth® low energy module; user identification via RFID band or card, NFC card or mobile, barcode.)
- programme package (10 training programmes, test profiles on cycle, motion balance system & serious games on cycle, relax, cross)
- „all-in-package“: performance + connect + programme package