motion body 900
The motion body 900 is the perfect training machine to strengthen or mobilize the upper body and the arms specifically. Its wide height adjustment makes it ideal even for a standing training.
The motion body 900 is an indispensable part of holistic training or comprehensive exercise therapy. This device is ideal for active work of the upper extremities. It can be used for endurance training as well as for mobilisation after joint injuries in the arm and shoulder. The large adjustment range of the drive unit allows excellent positioning of the axle height for both standing and seated training. The movement itself can be done forward and backward and the standard, length-adjustable crank can be switched to a synchronous, so-called handibike mode! The asynchronous movement is excellent for the mobilization of the shoulder joint and rotator cuff and regular cardiovascular workouts. The synchronous motion sequence is preferred for further load and for muscle build-up. The synchronous motion sequence is of course also the optimal training for wheelchair users. Talking about wheelchair trainees: The frame design allows access for many wheelchair users as soon as the seat has been removed. For wheelchairs with tread widths larger than 63 cm respectively an additional platform can be used. This platform is then also equipped with connectors for wheelchair fixation. Watch the below demonstration of the emotion platform for an even wider wheelchair access. In the meantime the platform has been divided into two parts for easier handling and shipment.
If you want to use for example a large exercise ball, more torso stabilization is necessary.
The asynchronous movement is excellent for the mobilization of the shoulder joint and rotator cuff and regular cardiovascular workouts. The synchronous motion sequence is preferred for further load and for muscle build-up. The synchronous motion sequence is of course also the optimal training for wheelchair users.
Ergonomics are further optimized by the Leki® grips, which do not get uncomfortable even on higher resistance or endurance workouts. The inplemented click mechanism of the Leki® grips provides extra securing of the hand by means of hand straps or gloves.
Leki®-grips for comfortable workouts and proper grip.
Every Leki® grip is standardly equipped with a clip to attach a hand strip or glove for extra safety.
The wide adjustment range of 40 cm enables proper training even for children as of approx. 1,35 cm height.
The platform enables barrier free access to the motion body 900/ 900 med. It has been devided in half to make it suitable for parcel delivery and easier in house handling.
Upright training position for more emphasize on body posture.
- attractive, full-colour display
- durable, clean touch display
- quick start, watt training, pulse training
- interference-free Polar®- Bluetooth® Smart connection
- training possible in standing or seated position (wide adjustment range & removable seat)
- bi-directional movement
- V-crank asynchronously or synchronously adjustable
- ergonomic Leki® grips with preparation for clip attachment
- performance package (Qi charging possibility, max. 550 watts, with power supply from 7 watts)
- connect package for system integration (RFID, NFC, Bluetooth® Low Energy, Barcodes)
- programme package (8 additional training programmes, coming up: programme storage)
- all-in package: performance + connect + programme package
- certification according to 93/42 EWG, class IIa
- platform for better wheelchair access
- 7-inch capacitive touch display
- Polar® Bluetooth® Smart connection, downward compatible
- Mono-belt drive
- calibrated and re-calibratable, quiet HBS brake
- mains-independent operation
- manufactured according to DIN EN ISO 20957-1 S-A-I, DIN EN ISO 20957-5 S-A-I, DIN EN 60601-1-2
- medical devices certified according to 93/42 EWG, class IIa
- medical power range: 15 - 500 watts, rpm-independent
- fitness power range: 25 - 500 watts, rpm-independent
- rpm range: 15 - 140 rpm
- max. user weight: 150 kg/330 lbs
- dimensions: approx. 116 x 77 x 155 cm/45.7 x 30.3 x 61.1’’ (L x W x H), approx. 98 kg/216.1 lbs